Sunday, November 12, 2006

Who the hell is gonna pay for it?

As I go through the news papers from my home town Hyderabad, I come across news regarding karimnagar elections thats going to take place in december. Well this is not election time for parliament but why do we have this election? Generally elections like these happen when we the respected member is dead and as far as I remember K.Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) is not dead. He is alive and remember him running away from a mockery of Fast until death (Which he did for one day) with some wierd reason.

So I was thinking what would be the reason, then came to know that he resigned. Why did he do that? Its because some other nut cases from Grand old congress party challenged him to re-elect from there. Well this is interesting? So Mr.KCR resigned because some cranky old fellow (M. Satyanarayana Rao) who can't keep his mouth shut and State Congress Party chief (whom I never knew existed in AP until I heard him as state congress chief) challenged KCR to re-elect by himself.

Well its sounds good to hear about it like a movie (you can watch any movie by balakrishna, chiranjeevi or NTR Jr). So to make the story short, now Mr. KCR is re-constesting the seat he was elected about 3 years back. But now comes the question I had in my subject who the hell is going to pay for this?

Is it the guys who challenged KCR or the guy who took the challenge? nah...its you (an average indian) idiot, what the hell do you think you are paying the tax for? But as I think about it leaders are trying to provide good entertainment for you, why the hell do you want to watch a movie by wasting some money for a theatre when you can pay a whole lot more of tax money from your hard work to get entertained without going out of your home through this elections. So have a good time, get some popcorn and enjoy the month long action and drama.

Well did I tell you who is contesting from Congress side, it is Mr. Jeevan reddy, member of respected assembly. So I would suggest all the people from Karimnagar to vote for Congress and get Mr. Jeevan reddy promoted to Parliament. This would be a curtain raiser for the next election where he is going to resign his assembly seat. So you can feel happy about contributing to the next big movie in A.P elections.

So dont complain or bitch about politicians doesnt think about you, they want you to be happy. They want you to have fun outside of soap dramas in T.V, idiotic movies of chiru, balakrishna. So join the fun and next time when you feel bored you go to one of those M.P or M.L.A's and you challenge them and get them to resign and have the fun again.

My popcorn is ready and looking forward for next one month with great enthusiasm and surely hope politicians of my hometowns doesnot disappoint me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well dear, this is not new to us. This have been going on for ever. As U said the show will not end here. I am sure congress will do something (with the way YSR is going) to make KCR loose and there is another round of election again. Looks like congress party is against its own party in Andhra now...there is no opposition to them...

Anonymous said...

Hehe. I am with you about the popcorn show. These guys are nuts What aggravates me is that the common man just shuts up and puts up with this. Isn't democracy for the people?
Btw- Great blog. I will add you to my blog roll and that way I will keep coming back to remind you to post regularly :P

Anonymous said...

Sameera- Thats what Congress is trying to do. To be frank I dont like KCR winning here, if he wins they r going to say he won because of separate state issue and they want to Make AP into two.

Sakshi - Thank You. Thats the main problem, people who are the democracy have no say on it. I dont understand how one can resign and contest for a different/same seat. There needs to be some thing which would prohibit an elected official from contesting electing after they resign volunatarily.

prathyu said...

Some more strict rules need to be put , so that one cannot contest from 2 places and give away one seat, which is called "sacrifice" then and go for a re-election but the catch is that they are the one to make these rules and ppl r the one to elect :)

Suresh said...

Ya chinni thats the problem. They are the people who make the decision.